Saturday, February 5, 2011

[sniffle]

Cool. Now I'm coughing AND my allergies are acting up because we just kicked up all the dust in the house by cleaning it!
And the chemicals. Poison. They burn my nose.

Reading. I will be doing a lot of it. Especially since this Zalgo text keeps popping up. Please be a new sign of Hallowing. I don't even know how I'd react to a massive god of decay rising out of our imaginations. And what's this about the Rake? How many monsters does this make? 3? 4 with ///It/// I think.
No. Zalgo is laughable. Zalgo is used to troll images and threads and confuse people. There's no way.

I think he's nearby. I can't see him anywhere. But Ace is really upset about something and is insisting that he sit right behind the computer chair and act as a window sentry. My big, fluffy, bodyguard.

Oh...last night's Supernatural made me want to do this.
Dear Winchesters,
Would you like to trade monsters? We'll handle your dragons if you take Tall, Pale and Faceless. Seriously. Dragons would be so much more awesome right now. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment