Saturday, February 5, 2011

Salt.

That was a movie, wasn't it? I never saw it. It didn't look very interesting.

Skyler here. This will be a short update.

I'm reading up on Make It Count and the idea of Constants there. I'll have to find the perfect one to use.

Branwen says she got an idea while at church. Apparently the sermon today was on salt and it's purity.
She's also back on a bit of a Supernatural kick, so we'll probably get a truckload of ideas from that. I think Seth still has her book...

Oops! Off topic. Anyways, she said she'd like Seth and I to test salt barriers. Especially Seth.

I thought I saw somewhere that salt didn't have an effect on Him. But Branwen thinks it's also partially a belief thing. It can't hurt to try it.

Then she went off on an excited rant about something she found in her basement and reading back up on Maduin's blog. I'm not entirely sure where she's going with this. I'm a little scared to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Found another necessary article down there this morning. Don't worry, dear. ;D
    If I'm thinking about this correctly, all will be well.

    ReplyDelete