Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Too much to say...

I'm going to combine this all into one message for the sake of us not spamming a bunch of posts. Guess who was having technical problems? All at the same, inconvenient time? Casey and Skyler broke through enough to tell me what they had to say. Sammi's is still prevailing. I guess Slenderdouche is camera shy. Because He won't let us see those pictures.

And now I feel like a despicable person. Because I didn't know any of this was going on. Because I haven't been around enough. Because I'm a terrible best friend. Because...let me tell you what Casey has to say...

Sorry this is late. Craptacular computer was having even more problems than usual. Because of him...
So, uhm, hi. I’m Casey. I’ve been a good friend of Branwen’s for…ever pretty much.
I’m kind of reluctant to do this because I feel like putting it in words is admitting what’s going on. Like I could wish it away otherwise.
It started out with Branwen mentioning it a lot on Facebook. I’ve heard of him through other people, but I know how I react to these types of things so I stayed away. I caved eventually, watching the videos through a hole between my hands. Bran left after that. I figured I would be scared for a week at most.
Wrong.
I was always very obnoxious. The social butterfly of the school. Smiles all the time. Straight A student. Ambitious.
So here I am, almost two months later, paranoid. I can’t sit still. I can’t sit. Sitting would be like inviting him. I can’t sleep. I can’t think. I’m spent. My entire manner is dark. People have asked me about the change. I don’t tell them. They don’t need to know. They find out anyway.
I know he is following me. I see him everywhere. It’s as if he isn’t even trying to be hide anymore. He wants me to accept it. I want to accept it.
I can’t go to college. He’ll go to.
I can’t go anywhere.
I have to stay.

I didn't know. All this time she's been spiraling downward and I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE because I'm too absorbed in my plans or experiments to think of asking how everyone's doing and if they're okay. I could hunt her down at school if I wanted. I could make an excuse to go to the copy room during math, or even stop there BEFORE I go to that class. But I didn't. Because I'm an oblivious moron.
I could have even figured out how to get to her house. Just for one day...

...enough of that. Time to step it up. We are a team now, whether some of us know each other or not. This gives me a whole new reason to try this insanely idiotic experiment. Vigilance. We are the Aries, Casey. We are fire. I'm going to try to be the- No. I'm GOING to be there soon. Even if for one day. In the mean time, do what you can to defy Him. Make faces at Him. Call Him mocking names. Anything to empower yourself. Just don't give in. And the wards. Use them. We're testing them all for a reason.
And you can use Phoebe and Sparky at home to your advantage, in case you didn't already know. When they start flipping out, guard yourself. Two toy sized dogs might not feel as secure as a large working breed, but it's something.
And I'm ranting to you because you're the one who is most faithful to this blog. I KNOW you're going to read this.

This is why I'm Mother Goose. Teamvigilteamvigilteamvigil...

Speaking of insanely idiotic experiments, Skyler had something for me too. Which means material gathering is complete. Which means I'm going to be endangering my life tomorrow. Because of SCIENCE. And because I'm the least affected for whatever reason. I feel obligated to be the one doing the moronic things. I'm probably less likely to die.
Don't worry. I'll give you all a full briefing before I do it. I will have Ace with me as well.

I finally have it. By now you've probably figured out or assumed I've been having computer trouble. So I took those extra few days to extend testing. To be sure. And I am now.
Constants are definitely a good temporary ward. We're calling all of them temporary right? Because of something some guy named Robert said? Okay...since I have nothing to do now, I guess I'm going to be doing some reading.
-This is where I think, "Yes, do. Mr. Sagel is insane amounts of important."-
Or trying to. If this computer will stop spazzing enough for me to send this to you.
Also, even though you probably already know this too, I think the salt's working for Seth. I can't say if it did for me or not. I don't think I can really test both of these things at once.
-Oops. Okay that was entirely my fault. Sorry, Skyler.-
Again, sorry this is getting to you late. But at least we know for sure. I hope nothing terrible happened up there on your end.
-S'okay, Skyler. And thank you so much, if you can read my commentary here.-

If I'm correct, that makes three wards. I'm well aware that they may not work for my entire crew. And that they won't work forever. And that they might not even be working, we could just be being screwed with.

And I feel like I NEED to say this.
Thank you, everyone.
To the crew, for staying alive and sane enough to function. To Seth, who's trying as hard as he can to keep his head above the water. To Sammi, for being an idiot like me and risking her life for the photos. To Skyler, who I don't even personally know but has been willing to test things for me, for us. To Casey, for still being my best friend even though I've horribly messed up her life. And Skyler, it is not your fault. You didn't cause this. Because if you hadn't told Seth and he hadn't told me, I would have found out from Aiden who would have found out from Taben. Or Casey might have told me. Anybody could have been a facilitator.
Thank you to my Followers for existing and for the helpful and encouraging comments. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see you guys in that little box up there, or to see a comment. It seriously brightens up my day.
To Maduin, for inspiring this stupid idea of mine. And for being British. Yes, I AM one of those Americans. Heehee.
To Zeke, for existing. And to Robert and to M. You guys are geniuses and I don't know what we'd do without you.
To Ava, for being a Scientist. I STILL have catching up to do. But I've heard of your electricity stunt. And I've definitely gotta try that. And for being witty, even when life is throwing disaster after disaster at you.
To Aiden and Brennon, for being my big brothers when my real siblings aren't around. Even if you're still working something out between the two of you, you're still both there for me. Even though I just did a really stupid impulsive thing and it appears Aiden's kind of annoyed with me. You're there. All the time. ...I might cry...
To anyone I forgot or just to everyone in general, THANK YOU. The ghost phobia was crippling. I didn't know how I would be able to handle the goddamn Slenderman. But I did. Because all of you could do it too. And you've said that you're ALL scared. But it doesn't stop you from doing what you do. I won't let it drag me down. I might be the least affected by Him, but everyone else being dragged down around me is what gets to me more than anything. More than the nightmares. More than the sickness.

Keep holding your heads high, everyone. I will be. It's time I kick it into a higher gear here.


God this is such a long post. I'm not even sure what compelled me to do this. No more sappy stuff.









Okay I lied. THANK YOU. And I love ALL of you.

6 comments:

  1. Love you, sis. Sorry I got snappy.... shit's been going down. Taben's gone apeshit and... yeah. Add into it the things with Brnnon and myself.

    Sorry I got snippy. Today was supposed to be a day for Brennon and I and turned into pretty much not that. :[ I feel like an ass now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Trust me when I say I understand perfectly. It's fine. :)
    Sorry I went behind your back. I'll let you get to Sandra yourself when you're ready to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They seem buys over there and I don't want to get in the way. I just... hopw they ge through it. Really kinda worried about Sandra... Think she's falling into ///Its/// control? I mean, isn't feat what Slendy uses to control his victims? Sandra was never afraid of Slendy, but she is afraid of ///It///

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I'm afraid of too...

    ReplyDelete