Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I don't even know what to put here.

Okay. Some good news and some bad news.

Good News
- Sammi has reported a decrease in sightings. So has Casey.
- Ace wasn't at all fidgety today. I was watching him and the windows. Nobody showed.

Bad News
- This probably means His attention has been focused elsewhere, either on our group or Aiden's.
- I don't feel any better.

I just ate some chicken, broccoli, and god knows how many dinner rolls. I just know eating food and drinking water and pumping my system full of vitamins will help. I'm going to gargle saltwater when I'm done with this.
I'm staying off the non-aspirin and Benadryl for a bit though. That makes me horribly drowsy and dizzy. And forgetful. I kept trying to take a bath, but then I'd remember the towels were still in the dryer and I had to go get them. So I'd go to do that, get distracted, then remember I wanted to take bath. But the towels were still in the dryer. Rinse. Repeat.
I did that about eight times before something in my brain shouted, "GO GET THE DAMN TOWELS," and I actually went and got them.

I don't think the bath helped at all. Except for making me hurt less.

Point: It took me about an hour and a half to do the simple task of taking a bath. I can only imagine the outcome of more complex tasks.

I'll probably be confined to my house tomorrow, assuming we have school.

Thanks a lot, Slendy. You asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment