Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Aiden

Slenderman.

If you have him, bring him back. Right now. In one piece. And mentally stable.

Proxies.

Yeah, I see you putzing around my yard. I also see you turning your backs around the windows so I can't tell which of you is which. It doesn't really matter, Crow. I know who you are by the way you jump every time any dog in the neighborhood barks. And it's incredibly hilarious. Do you hear me laughing at you? Because I am.
Fox. Yeah I know what mask that is now. You slipped. I saw the mask. You're as dead as Crow if you come near this house. And if I find out you're responsible for whatever happened to Aiden...

Rat. There's a six foot metal pole just dying to meet your skull if you threaten Skyler. Yeah we talked. She thought it was a brilliant idea.

I'm a little disappointed that all you're doing is stalking around my house from time to time. And only when I'm the only one that will notice you too. No notes or threatening messages? You can do better than that.


Aiden. Please be out there. Please be safe...

1 comment:

  1. Copy and paste from my response to your comment.

    He's alright. I just got back myself... apparently Taben was trying to call me all day, I never got anything. Aiden was at the school. And... yeah. I don't even know. He;s kinda gone into hiding. He seems really nervous so we're holding off from questioning him. This is just... really unsettling.

    ReplyDelete