Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello

Skyler

Branwen told me to do that with my name at the top. I guess that's how we're going to keep this organized. I thought colors would be fun, but oh well.
I meant to do this sooner, but got distracted.
I guess you already saw that Seth was behaving today. Because I stopped playing Nice Sky. ;)
(Get it? It almost sounds like Nice Guy...no more Mr. Nice Guy...I thought it was funny.)

I pretty much told him to buck up and stop being a baby. Because now we're all in trouble too and we're all fighting and we're all trying to help him and he's just dragging everyone down. And I guess it worked.

He called me back about an hour later and said, "I threw away all the papers," and "Thank you."

So there you go guys, hoped that helped you out.

:O

I forgot to introduce myself!

I'm Skyler. You can call me Sky. That might get mixed up with Skye though. Bran already told me she got confused and thought Skye was me and that Skye was Seth's girlfriend and didn't figure it out for a couple weeks. Haha.

I got pulled into this a few months ago...
I was browsing creepypasta and came across it. And decided to do more research, stumbling across Marble Hornets and EverymanHYBRID.
I couldn't sleep for a long time.
I didn't mean to tell Seth, but he dragged it out of me. And despite me warning him how terrifying it was, he looked into it anyways.

This was still weeks before he told Branwen (So I don't know what all he did and when it started affecting him. He's been secretive about it from the beginning I guess.)
And about a few days before anything started happening to me.

I didn't think the nightmares meant anything at first. I've been logging them for some time now.

I've seen Him. He disturbs my sleep. I've caught myself drawing the dreaded pictures and burned them (a little drastic, I know).

And I caused a domino effect. I didn't mean for any of this to happen...
But I'm not going to sit around and be sorry about it. Branwen is trying to keep us organized. I guess her friend is like the co-leader of this. Samantha's been trying to track him. We all know what happened with Seth, but maybe everything he went through will be useful.
I'm going to be useful too. I'm going to go through my dream journal and try to remember how often I've seen Him. The five of us are scattered, but we can still share information.

Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. You guys should probably do what H(a)unting does and use different font colors for each of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kaiju. Colors seem fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I thought of that, but like...I felt like we'd be stealing their organizational idea. So I thought we'd just do the bolded thing.

    But alright. I'll get us some colors set up. C:

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I'll be purple. Casey will be green.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete