Sunday, February 13, 2011

Biiiirdy Booooooy

Couldn't talk earlier. Have to go soon. Workworkwork. Keeps taking up my free time. Lucky I have a counterpart.
(It's math today. ACT and brother-in-law's party yesterday. And a Valentine's Day box as well today.. I'm not making that up. I really have to do that for a grade. It's pretty awesome, actually.)

There was a guy in my yard. In the woods in my yard, actually. Which isn't technically my yard its the neighbors but I walk through it all the time and nobody cares.

But this guy. It wasn't the same guy. I don't think so. Unless it is and he changed masks.

Same black hoodie. Black pants. Crow mask.

Ace saw him first. I thought he saw Him, but then I looked. Ace pawed the door. I let him out.

I have never seen anybody run so fast. I almost cried from laughing.

RUN BIRDY BOY RUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment