Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Pictures of you, pictures of me..."

"I love that I'm singing just to avoid the awful feeling I get from looking at these."

Oh wait. Those aren't the lyrics.

Hey! So. I got them. And Sammi's. Well...two of Sammi's. The rest were either too messed up to be anything discernible or the files were corrupted somehow.
You don't know how sad this made me...I worked hard getting those pictures. :(
I know...

Anyways, acquiring these was such a joyous time! All the punching the monitor and desk (and Seth telling me to calm down) and the almost crying...
And you know...Oesch couldn't fix the computer because he couldn't figure out what was wrong. I knew exactly what it was. But that kind of talk gets you sent to the nurse. And the guidance counselor.
So I just flailed around for like...half the class. When I finally got it to cooperate enough for me to look at them...

You remember the first time I took pictures, right? They were fine when I took them and fine on the camera. But when I uploaded them they were horribly distorted. Not all of these are like that. They came out the way they were supposed to. But some are. In a really, really terrifying way.

I shared the new developments with Casey first. Here they are.

This is just us walking up to the shack. I was disguised just in case. It is incredibly hard to effectively maneuver up hills while wearing that thing...
I told you to go up the way I was going.
I couldn't see anyways. :l
Because you were wearing that ridiculous, asthma inducing mask.

Casey looking in. The inside shows evidence of a fire. So does the roof.
I can't believe I've never looked at this the entire time I've lived here.
I'm still amused that it took an Eldritch abomination to get us to go explore it.

 Burnt, decaying doorway. Please note the lack of anything significant in the window.

This is a bit of the roof. Right in the doorway.
I still don't know why you went in there after you saw that.
Somebody had to.

Oh. Window again. Annnnd there. In the left pane. Do you know who that is? I'll let you guess a bit first. Let's go on.
WE thought it was Him too. You know, before you try and guess that. Because you'll be wrong.

This was taken right after the figure in the window appeared and shuffled away. There is NOTHING wrong with this wall normally. Yes, this is one of the "new developments".
Pleasebepaintpleasebepaintpleasebepaint...
I'm pretty sure I almost passed out in class...that wall was blank...

This is a bit of collapsed roof above the same wall. Nothing is wrong with this picture. No distortions...or blood...
Speaking of roofs, this is above the creepy stalker window. More graffiti.
How did it get up there...?
They probably just stood and sprayed it on. It is incredibly claustrophobic in there...Ms. I-Wouldn't-Go-In.
Shush. :l

A view out the window Casey was looking in.
I can't believe I didn't see him from there...
SHHH YOU'LL GIVE IT AWAY.

We don't know what this is.
Madre said it was for a well.
I refuse to believe that.
Me too.
This is where I became hysterical. Silently hysterical though. My hand shot up to my mouth and I started (almost) hyperventilating. Seth and Sammi had to pat and hug me.
...
That wasn't there. I can prove it in the next picture. That wall is as blank as the other side of it.
It looks hand painted. It's not distorted like the rest of the picture either.

You see?! Oh. And quiz time! Did you get it right?
I love that he ran off as soon as we noticed.
Either we're oblivious or Fox is sneaky. Or both. And the only reason we noticed was because this happened: "Whelan! You're in the shot!" "No? I'm right behind you." "Then who..." "...holy shit. HEY YOU!"

This is the last of ours. Just another pic of the Wolf...yes that IS the fence I fell over.
Teeheehee...

And now...Sammi's. There's only two of these. But the three of us ALL froze when looking at them. Somehow she missed these two in her collection...
I swear they weren't there...



...I don't think that's Aiden's Slendy. Sammi. Please be careful outside.
Oh yeah. You don't have to worry about that. I'm not goin' out there...
Ohgod. Why didn't anybody warn me not to look at those alone...


Whelp. Thursday. Super eventful day. Other than seriously almost making me faint several times, it's still a harbinger of good things. Like delicious lunch. And me actually doing good on a math test. And a four day weekend. And it's NICE outside. I actually got to hop around on the trampoline without incident. But that's probably because Ace was out and Erin brought Tucker over too.

Really looking forward to Aiden's tomorrow. It's really weird feeling this way, but I just have this desire to be there. And feel safe. Because I know He isn't harmful there. And He won't let Crow and Fox get me.
Seth is still reasonably iffy about the fact that He's going to be around, but I assured him he'd be safe.

When I get back, I've got some serious studying to do on those two. And I need another look at that shack.

That's all for now, everyone. Stay safe, friends.

Edit: Skye. Absent. Four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment